Werte Kameraden und Kameradinnen,
im Zuge der Fusionierung wurde nun zügig ein Update des Modsets durchgeführt. Aktualisiert bitte umgehend eure Modifikationen um an den Spielterminen teilnehmen zu können. Bei Problemen in der Durchführung stehen euch die Clanmitglieder zur Verfügung. Zum Inhalt:
- This updates resolves HTML encoding in displayed mission names in multiplayer (%20 -> space etc.) and expands the mission date range in the editor from year 1900 to 2050. It also includes various other bug fixes and small improvements.
- CHANGE LOG SUMMARY:
- ADDED: URL encoding in displayed mission names replaced with characters (#1150, #1166) commy2 ADDED: CBA_fnc_randomVector3D (#1151, #1164) commy2ADDED: Extended editor attribute and date module range from year 1900 to 2050 (#1155) DrofsehADDED: Support for cartridge ejection effect on weapon repeat (#1158) commy2ADDED: Warnings in RPT for misconfigured item masses in the disposable framework (#1161) commy2ADDED: Scripted optics texture rotation effect depending on weapon bank (#1162) commy2ADDED: 'Lifetime' setting for notifications (CBA_fnc_notify) (#1146, #1175) Dubjunk jonpasADDED: Optional argument 'Skippable' to CBA_fnc_notify (#1175) jonpasADDED: hideMagnification parameter for scripted optics (#1176) commy2ADDED: disableTilt parameter for scripted optics (#1176) commy2ADDED: CBA_fnc_progressBar reports failure code (#1177) McDiodCHANGED: Accessory functions use CBA_fnc_notify (#1167) jonpasCHANGED: Removed high capacity CBA magwells from MK20 (#1152) DrofsehCHANGED: Updated configs for scripted optics radial blur effects (#1163, #1165) commy2OPTIMIZED: Implement base game matrix scripting commands (#1173) oOKexOoFIXED: Name and description for 7.62x51 mm 150 round belt box (#1147, #1148) LuizBarros99 veteran29FIXED: Flashlight effect after attachment switch not updated (#1154) tbeswick96FIXED: Unloaded magazines not reported by CBA_fnc_uniqueUnitItems (#1156, #1157) zharf commy2FIXED: Scripted optics textures disappear in pause menu in multiplayer (#1160) commy2FIXED: CBA_fnc_removeItemCargo removes all containers instead of specified quantity (#1153, #1168) jonpasFIXED: PIP camera not updated when changing optics while in optics view (#1176) commy2KNOWN ISSUES: When switching to or from PIP Mode of a weapon with integrated optic, the gunlight of the pointer attachment of the weapon is turned off once.
ACRE 2 2.7.0
- This release marks the introduction of two new systems in ACRE2: the Ground Spike Antenna (GSA) will help RTOs and command elements to stay hidden behind cover or laying prone without sacrificing signal quality and, thanks to the efforts of Brett, a much improved Zeus support has been introduced that covers spectator mode, hearing nearby players, external radios and talking from the camera location. Complementing these additions, API functions have been prepared by the ACRE2 Team to help spectator modes listen to player radios.
- Another improvement in this release is the inclusion of a UI for the intercom. The new UI, donated to ACRE2 by RanTa, models in detail the functionality of the AN/VIC-3 Full Functional Crew Station. New functionality has been added to the intercom to match the UI improvements. Racks that are connected to intercom can no longer be accessed using the ACE interaction menu. To use them, one must open the Intercom UI (Default to Ctrl + Shift + Tab) and select the desired radio(s) using the upper two knobs as described in the wiki
- On the signal propagation side, casual communities may find this ACRE2 release quite appealing since it allows for the first time to select the signal propagation model. Through CBA settings Arcade, LOS Simple, LOS Multipath (default) and the new experimental Longley-Rice model can be selected. Additionally, antenna inclination mode has been added, which will help boosting your signal strength by manually or automatically aligning, within a certain range, the antenna direction as close to the vertical as possible.
- Finally, noticeable improvements in the UI have also been made in the form of getting rid of the Arma 2 notification system, in favour of a more modern and stackable solution. And last but not least, support for the upcoming Contact DLC has been added (in form of an optional mod for now).
- If you're looking to chat with us be sure to join our public Slack group!
- Change Log Summary
- [New] Intercom UI for AN/VIC3 - Full Functional Crew Station (FFCS) by RanTa
- [New] Ground Spike Antenna (GSA) by Raspu and antenna bag model by Ranta.
- [New] Support for other signal models. In addition to LOS multipath, the following modes are available through CBA Settings: Arcade mode, LOS Simple and Longley-Rice Signal Propagation Model.
- [New] Improved Zeus Integration by Brett: spectator mode, hearing nearby players and external radios and talking from camera location
- [New] Manual and automatic Antenna Direction Alignment
- [New] ACRE2 Radio Box by RanTa.
- [New] Intercom accent functionality.
- [New] Intercom Push-To-Talk (PTT) functionality.
- [New] Intercom Override functionality.
- [New] Editor preview for OE-303.
- [New] Contact Livonia (Enoch) terrain compatibility (optional component - load optionals/@acre_sys_contact).
- [New] Spectator radio API functions: addSpectatorRadio, removeSpectatorRadio and removeAllSpectatorRadios.
- [New] CBA Setting factor for AI revealing.
- [Update] Change default radio keys and streamline key names and descriptions (now uses PTT buttons instead of last active radio).
- [Update] Use CBA notifications instead of ACE or Vanilla Hints.
- [Update] Translations affecting all ACRE2 components.
- [Remove] Features and API functions deprecated in 2.5.0.
- [Remove] Rack ACE3 interactions which are available through intercom UI.
- [Remove] Redundant TeamSpeak API from 2.6.4.
- [Improvement] General C++ readability and enhancement.
- [Improvement] TeamSpeak plugin auto-copy (cleanup and enhancements).
- [Improvement] Rewritten extension to generate fakeWRP.
- [Optimisation] Move Antenna Parsing to CBA Pre-Start (faster mission load).
- [Optimisation] Peak function calculation on terrain PBOs that do not include peak information.
- [Optimisation] Full cleanup pass on the C++ ACRE2 Shared library.
- [Optimisation] Continued significant cleanup throughout ACRE2 - Data, Core, PRC152, PRC117F, PRC77, SEM52SL and SEM70 components.
- [Optimisation] Convert intercom system to CBA Hashes.
- [Fix] Reveal to AI on headless clients and dedicated servers.
- [Fix] API function setPressetChannelField.
- [Fix] API functions getRadioVolume and setRadioVolume were disabled.
- [Fix] Integer type overflow in C++.
- [Fix] "Give Intercom" action.
- [Fix] CBA XEH recompilation of External and Signal Map components.
GSG Mods 1.94.1
- 7 Tonner hinzugefügt
- Markierungen von Verbänden hinzugefügt
- ACRE RPT Logfehler beseitigt
- Tactical Position Ready entfernt
An einer Lösung der Probleme arbeitet der S3 aktuell. Leider mit keinem zufriedenstellenden Ergebnissen. (Siehe Mittwoch). Damit wir ein stabiles Modset haben, wurde der Mod erstmal entfernt, bis alles funktioniert.
GSG Maps 1.94.1
- Kujari updated
Removed lot of stones/walls/trees near roads
Fixed reported bugs
Mit kameradschaftlichem Gruß,
S5 - ZivMil Zusammenarbeit